Planning to Retire from Mercy?
As you look at your retirement options from Mercy Bon Secours, look to S&D Capital to be your partner in helping you sort through all your options. S&D Capital has helped employees retire from Mercy for many years.
We have and continue to help people sort through their pension options, 403(b) plan details, and help clients develop an income strategy so they can retire on their OWN terms. Over the years the options that Mercy has offered have changed several times, and the pension plan access and information can be hard to decipher of what options you have. S&D Capital has been right there helping employees look at their entire picture and examining how best to maximize all the benefits offered by Mercy.
Items to consider when examining your retirement from Mercy:
• Pension Plan Options - lump sum, monthly annuity, survivor benefits
• 403(b) Plan Details with Fidelity- pros & cons of staying with Fidelity. S&D Capital can work directly with Fidelity
• Income Needs Analysis- this is crucial to determine if you can retire comfortable
• Tax Planning During Retirement- analysis of what your tax rates will look like based on income sources
• Healthcare Coverage – knowing your options when you retire
Provide your contact information below and one of our team members will be in contact with you.
Brent began his career in the financial services industry in 2000. He co-founded S&D Capital in February 2006 to better serve the financial planning needs of individuals, families, and small businesses. Brent is a life-long resident of Oregon and takes great pride in making the community a better place for all.
Frank is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional beginning his career in the financial services industry in 2003. Frank's actively involved in a variety of boards and organizations and holds FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 66 securities licenses and multiple health and life insurance licenses.
Jason began his career in the financial service industry in 2004. He joined S&D Capital in 2015 and specializes in investments, life and long term care insurance as well as Medicare insurance products.